Whether you are equipping with a first time CT start up activity, or upgrading from single or dual slices CT, you can now join the 16-slices world with access to:
High resolution and Image Quality
Proven dose lowering technologies at reach
Fast, automated and efficient post-processing
Ergonomy with a patient and user centered design
Thanks to the combination of the 24-rows detector and IQ Enhance, Brivo CT385 makes the 16slices isotropy world and coverage at reach.
In general purpose CT, Brivo CT385 helps gaining more quality and patients access.
- Chest – the fast scanning with Pitch Booster enables the management of difficult patients with 35mm coverage per second.
- Abdomen – Speed & Coverage combined will help catching any vascular phase.
- Pelvis – an excellent IQ can be achieved with less risk of motion artifacts during a shorter acquisition time thanks to Pitch Booster.
- Vascular – studies will benefit from the microvoxell of the new generation HiLight scintillator paired with the new DAS technique.
- Circle of Willis & Carotid – Spatial Resolution & Fast Scanning needs are covered with the 0.625 submilimeters acquisition, 100kVp availability, the contrast Smart Triggering, and the Pitch Booster.
- Thoracic & Abdominal Aorta – the 20mm detector acquisition enables the Speed & Coverage for arterial phase.
Image quality at low dose
is made possible
- ASiR the latest raw data iterative technique which enables less dose without compromising image quality.
- ODM which helps reducing dose on sensitive organs.
- OptiDose technologies (“Color Coding for Kids” protocols, 3D Dose Modulation and Organ Dose Modulation)
- Dose Check, a dose management tool that provides alerts and notifications to scanner operators when an institution’s pre-defined radiation dose levels will be exceeded.
and protocols setting made easy
- Simple access to gantry commands
Dedicated emergency protocols for urgency cases
Pediatric protocols for kids
Real Time Scout helps improving productivity while providing better care for the patient
- Enable correct timing of xray start at optimal contrast density, for scanning at the appropriate phase.
Preparing for postprocessing, up to 10 Prospective Multiple Reconstructions allow higher flexibility for cases management.
- Real time direct reconstruction and transfer of fully corrected multi-planar images, in any plane (Direct MPR)
- Built-in applications such as Reformat, MIP, minIP 3D Surface & Volume Rendering, Virtual Endoscopy
Additional tools are available for advanced dedicated studies such as
Advanced Vessel Analysis
CT Perfusion Neuro and Multi – Organ