t the heart of this advanced, portable system is FlashPadTM, our wireless digital detector. You gain the productivity, image quality and functionality of a RAD room at the point of care. The Optima XR220amx enhancements over its predecessor AMX systems include:
- 24/7 Availability – The system remains on standby and is ready to work even while charging. No boot-up is required.
- Uninterrupted Work – Thanks to “Smart Charge” automatic-charging algorithms, you can recharge the system and continue taking exposures.
- Stow while Charging – Our wireless digital detector, FlashPad, automatically charges while stowed in its bin, so technologists can maintain focus on patient care.
- Abundant Storage – You’ll have ample space to store tape, pens, wipes, markers and more thanks to roomy storage trays.
- Durable Detector – FlashPad utilizes a carbon-fiber housing that protects an internal floating sub-assembly to help make it durable.
Wireless Digital Detector
FlashPad Wireless Digital Detector
FlashPadTM is GE’s next-generation wireless digital detector. It is designed for digital use and built for reliability. FlashPad is the first wireless detector to operate with Ultra-Wideband connectivity. It communicates independently on a dedicated channel – so data is transferred with speed and reliability.
At GE, we understand that you need to do more with the equipment you have. FlashPad enables advanced application on premium GE radiography systems. Even if you’re not using advanced applications today, FlashPad allows you that capability in the future by offering an investment protection.